General Maintenance Worker
St Aubyn’s School seeks to appoint a General Maintenance Worker.
The successful candidate must be able:
– to assist with all aspects of maintenance.
– to upkeep and development of the fabric of our buildings and grounds, including the services and physical facilities in them.
– to work to a professional standard.
– to work as part of a team.
Key benefits of working at St Aubyn’s School include a generous salary structure and leave allowance. A two-course lunch is provided during term time, onsite parking and where applicable reduced School fees.
For further information on the role and an application pack, please click the link below or email email@example.com. Standalone CV’s are not accepted.
Interviews will be scheduled from the week commencing: 03 June 2019
Teacher - Year 1
An exciting opportunity has arisen within St Aubyn’s School to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Year 1.
During the interview process and through class observation, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following;
– commitment to high standards of teaching and learning with
excellent classroom practice.
– ability to inspire and motivate our children to achieve their full potential.
– value any opportunity to improve their teaching and a desire to develop their own career.
– teamwork, supporting the ethos, aims and vision of the School.
In return the successful applicant will be joining a friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic team and School benefits which includes; free car parking and lunches.
For a full job description and to apply please click the links below (CV’s alone not accepted).