This facility was set up as part of the School’s commitment to improving the availability of childcare for working parents.
The aims are:
• To provide a safe and caring environment for children.
• To ensure that their physical and social needs are met.
• To provide different activities to those that occur within the School day.
• To provide equal opportunities for children regardless of race, culture, gender, family grouping, language, or disability.
• To promote a good working relationship between parents, children and staff.
Before School Care
Before School Care is designed for children In Nursery and Pre Prep (3-7 year olds) and it is currently supervised by two staff. It is open from 8.00 am until the start of School daily. A light breakfast of cereal, toast, juice and biscuits is available until 8.30 am.
Adjoining rooms are used for the session and activities include drawing, construction, jigsaws and small world toys.
The charge is £3.50 per session.
After School Care
After School Care is available for all pupils in the School. The Manager is assisted by six staff. The majority of the staff hold level 2 or 3 childcare qualifications and are first aid trained. A light tea of sandwiches, fruit and juice is provided in all clubs and varied regularly.
Activities offered include creative projects for wall displays, gardening (in summer), outside play activities (hula-hoop, parachute, ballgames), computers and role play (EYFS).
There is also a 40-minute homework session (quiet and supervised) available to Middle and Senior School children.
The charge is £10.50 per session.
Online booking and payment for Before and After School Care is through Parent Pay.
Childcare vouchers and tax free childcare payments will also be accepted.
We no longer accept payment by direct bank transfer, cash or cheque for trips, activities or for Before and After School Care.